Last week I placed a Thrive Market order while surrounded by all of the boys in our house… so there’s a lot more snacks and chocolate coming our way with this latest order. Don’t know what Thrive Market is? Don’t worry – I didn’t either until recently.
Thrive Market is a membership shopping site (don’t worry, you can try it for free) that specializes in healthy and natural products sold at wholesale prices – it’s pretty impressive just how much you can save by thinking ahead and placing an order with Thrive – 20-25% off grocery store prices.
After your 30-day free trial, you have the option to join for $59.95/year, plus, when you join, you’re also sponsoring a free membership for a low-income family ❤️ how cool is that?
Want to try it out? You can get 15% with my membership link: http://thrv.me/missygleason – and full disclosure: I get $25 in Thrive cash when a friend uses my link.
I also love how Thrive Market lets you sort the store by different categories: Paleo, gluten-free, raw, staples, moms – you name it, there’s a category for it.
I took a minute and went back through this week’s order and my past orders, so I could share with you what items have turned out to be standby Thrive Market purchases, and which ones we’re trying for the first time this go-round.
I walked you through our purchases in my Instagram Story – but you can also find links and details on all of the products, plus our standbys, after the jump!
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Hand Soap – There’s nothing like peppermint soap to help me make sure my boys have washed their hands. You can’t mistake that smell 😉 Plus, I’m slowly working on cleaning up our home products and I like that Dr. Bronner’s doesn’t have any parabens or sulfates.
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Lip Balm – I’m a bit picky when it comes to lip balm and I have several of these stashed all over. From my kitchen, to my nightstand, to my purse.
- Artisana Coconut Butter – I discovered Coconut Butter when I took part in Chalene Johnson’s Diet Beta Test. Wow. This stuff is yummy. It’s an excellent source of healthy fats and tastes delicious. Spread it on toast or eat it with fruit – if you like coconut, you’ll love coconut butter.
- Alter Eco Chocolate – One of my sweet work buddies, Kim, introduced me to Alter Eco. She likes the Puffed Quinoa Chocolate, I love the Dark Salted Brown Butter bar.
- Fourth & Heart Ghee – I love the idea of cooking with ghee (clarified butter), but honestly, the brands I’ve tried in the past have been hit and miss when it comes to flavor. That stopped when I found Fourth & Heart. They have flavors ranging from plain to Himalayan Sea Salt to California Garlic to Vanilla Bean. YUM. Try sautéing veggies in the garlic flavor – you won’t regret it!!
- Natural Force MCT Oil – MCT oil, or medium-chain triglycerides, healthy fats that can boost energy and help with weight loss. I like using it in recipes for salad dressings and even add a tablespoon to my morning coffee.
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo – Primal Kitchen products are clean and delicious. I love that their mayo doesn’t have any ingredients I can’t pronounce and tastes delicious, too.
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Avocado Mayo – This is Jon’s favorite – he will put it on just about anything.
- Wild Planet Tuna – Tuna is my lunchtime fallback. I love pairing Wild Planet Tuna with my Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo, Spice Cave Sea seasoning, lemon juice, celery and Farmhouse Culture dill kraut. AMAZING.
- Lily’s Chocolate – Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips – Lily’s chocolate chips are made with fair trade certified dark chocolate and sweetened with stevia. They’re also gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- Thrive Market Coconut Aminos – Coconut aminos are an EXCELLENT soy sauce replacement. They’re a little bit sweeter than traditional soy sauce, but I find I like it better – and it’s still plenty flavorful.
- Safe Catch Tuna – Safe Catch has some great flavors we wanted to try, like Chili Lime and Citrus Pepper.
- Simple Mills Products – I’ve been hearing a lot about Simple Mills, so we’re checking out their pancake mix and a couple of different crackers. Simple Mills offers cleaner alternatives to traditional baking mixes, and all products are Non-GMO Project Verified, certified gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and free of grain, soy and artificial flavors or fillers.
- Hu Chocolate – I LOVE dark chocolate. I really love dark chocolate that’s clean and not filled with questionable flavorings. I feel good about eating chocolate that only has organic fair-trade cacao, unrefined organic coconut sugar, and organic fair-trade cocoa butter as its ingredients.
- Go Raw Ginger Snap Cookies – Cookies made from coconut, sesame seeds, dates and ginger – this was a Jon request.
- Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookies – Harrison’s favorite cookies. I like that they don’t have hydrogenated oils, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. And they taste like Thin Mints.
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Ketchup – Looking for a cleaner ketchup!!
- Thrive Market Stone Ground Mustard – Same with mustard 😃
- Matcha Love – Organic Stone Ground Green Tea Powder – At night I like to have a warm beverage – usually tea – but I’m working on branching out, and I know matcha has excellent health benefits, including cancer fighting agents.
- Gaia Herbs Golden Milk Powder – another nighttime beverage option. I’ve made my own golden milk turmeric paste, but I think this could be a lot easier.
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee Mix with Lion’s Mane & Chaga – Mushroom coffee? I admit I cringed when I first heard of this. I hate mushrooms. But I’m willing to give this a shot. I’m thinking of stashing these in my desk at work, just in case I need an afternoon pick-me-up. And I’m super curious about the health benefits of mushrooms – sounds crazy, right?
So there you have it! My Thrive Market favorites and my new finds. Did you find this post beneficial? Want me to report back on any of my new finds? I’ll be happy to do that – just let me know with a comment below!
And if you want to check out Thrive Market – I’d love it if you chose to use my link!
I’m always happy to share what I’m discovering and finding useful – I learn by watching other bloggers and researching, and it does me no good to keep it to myself!