As I mentioned in this post, I’m building a new community. One that isn’t focused on a particular program or eating plan. Just a group of women who are looking to improve. Be that fitness, nutrition, meditation, prayer, self-care – you name it, we’re tackling it.
I’m guessing for many of you who have been in my groups before, you might have a few questions about this new community. So here goes!!
I’m creating a group that will be more of a long-term community and run inside the Challenge Tracker App.
Why? I missed my groups. I missed you guys. I missed celebrating victories and getting through challenges together.
What didn’t I miss? Pressure. Pressure to post. Pressure to recruit and grow. Pressure to plan plan plan.
And that’s how I came to this place.
Here are the details:
What: A new community for all of us to work on our own health & fitness – that includes nutrition, workouts, well being, mental health, self-care – you name it. Anything that helps you be a better version of yourself – we’re going to tackle it.
When: Kicking off Monday 1/8 (end date: indefinite) come and go as needed
Where: My Challenge Tracker App
Who: You’re all invited
How: I won’t be posting every day at 5am like I have in my past groups, I plan on posting little questions, challenges and articles, but as they seem appropriate. We will keep the nightly check-ins for those who need that accountability.
I’ll also have coaches and group members helping me with the community – part of making this change for me means not putting pressure on myself to do it all. Talk to me if you’d like to be a moderator or group champion!
* Do I have to do a Beachbody program?
* No, you do not have to do a Beachbody program to be in the group.
* Do I have to drink shakeology?
* No, you do not have to drink shakeology.
* Do you have to be my coach?
* No, I do not have to be your coach – the group is open to my clients and the clients of my coaching teammates
* Do I have to check in daily?
* No you do not. You can pop in and out of the group as it fits your time and lifestyle. I will say being active in the group will most definitely help you make the changes you want to see – rather than joining and not getting involved
* Do I have to follow the container system?
* Not at all. The container system is an excellent way to learn portion sizes and macronutrient breakdown – but it’s not the only way to find what works for you
Any more questions? Comment below.
Ready to join? Just fill out the name and email form right here!