Kids in the kitchen!! Ready for a healthy treat you can make with the littles? No-bake energy bites are a family favorite around here… and with a TON of my coaching clients!
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls – Mine were about golf ball sized
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.