It’s here! 22 Minute Hard Corps is a brand new program – a no-nonsense, 8-week boot camp style workout program designed to get you results.
So it was created by Tony Horton of P90x fame – but don’t let that intimidate you – 22 Minute Hard Corps is a challenging but simple-to-follow workout program inspired by training techniques used by the military. Think calisthenics & drills.
Each workout is a quick—and intense—calorie-blasting drill designed to get you “boot camp fit” in just 8 weeks. You just need to show up and keep up to get in shape!
You get eight short workouts, 6 days a week—so your mind never gets bored, and your body never adapts. The workouts feature a unique blend of cardio and resistance training that targets multiple major muscle groups in your body and can help you get shredded fast.
Ok, be honest. Did you just watch that video and freak out a little? If you did, stop. Take a breath… and read on…
Who is 22 Minute Hard Corps for?
Anyone who’s looking for an easy-to-learn, straightforward workout program that still delivers great results in just 22 minutes a day.
Tony puts getting “boot camp fit” within the reach if you’re willing to commit to 8 weeks of training and nutrition. And he gives you all the tools you need to power through the program—including a modifier version of every exercise, that you can follow until you’re up to speed with the rest of the crew.
So with 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS, you get a program that works your whole body with moves that are tough enough to challenge you, but are straight forward enough for you to do on Day One.
There’s no reason to be afraid of 22 Minute Hard Corps because it allows you to back off when you need to, and also helps you put the pedal to the metal.
How is 22 Minute Hard Corps different from other programs, like P90x?
First, the program is only 22 minutes from start to finish. Breaks between exercises are minimal. Workouts feature real vets and were filmed in three outdoor locations: on the U.S.S. Iowa, in Barker hanger, and in the dirt up in the Malibu mountains. This is not an extreme program, but it is intense. You will work up a sweat and see results if you keep up with the program.
What equipment will I need?
For some 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS routines, you will need a pull-up bar or resistance band and door attachment, as well as a Beachbody PT Sandbag or dumbbells.
What’s included in the Base Kit?
- No-nonsense workouts on 2 DVDs – You’ll rotate through a series of total-body workouts designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss within the 22-minute workout window
- Quick Start Mission Guide – In this guide, you’ll get the simple steps to make 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS fully operational. Take your PT Fit Test, so you can track your progress.
- Basic Training Action Plan – With this 8-week calendar, Tony makes it easy to plan your workouts and track your success
- Rations For Results Nutrition Field Guide – A basic but satisfying nutrition plan that lays out the three meals and two snacks you’ll need and makes meal prep easy. If you have the portion fix containers (included with the 21 Day Fix and other Beachbody programs), you’re set!
3 Bonus Gifts
- Hell Week Challenge Card (Optional) – Test your limits with a two-a-day Challenge Week after your 8 weeks are through, and push your results from great…to absolutely epic.
- Cold Start Pre-Workout Drill – Fire this up before you get down to business to get your body ready for the challenge ahead.
- EXCLUSIVE From me! FREE Bonus Workout DVD—HARD CORPS: Battle Buddy Workout. Pair up with a “Battle Buddy” to take on this calorie-scorching, partner-based workout challenge.
What’s in the Deluxe Kit?
You get everything you see above in the Base Kit, plus you get a variable-resistance Beachbody PT Sandbag along with 3 advanced 22-minute workouts designed around this piece of equipment. You’ll also receive a set of 7 color-coded portion-control containers (same containers we use in the 21 Day Fix) and a Shakeology Shaker Cup to make it simple to plan and pack your meals.
What about the Challenge Pack?
The Challenge Pack contains:
- 22 Minute Hard Corps Base Kit
- PT Sandbag
- 30-day supply of Shakeology
- FREE 30-day premium trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, so you can stream your workouts with Beachbody On Demand
Why buy a Challenge Pack?
A Challenge Pack bundles 22 Minute Hard Corps with your PT Sandbag AND a month of Shakeology at a DEEP DISCOUNT. It truly is your best value – since the price is equal to buying a month of Shakeology – and then gets you 22 Minute Hard Corps and the sandbag for an extra $10.
And I LOVE Shakeology – it’s a complete nutrition shake full of whole foods that’s designed to give you all the nutrients you need in a day – NOT JUST A PROTEIN SHAKE. Basically, it has the equivalent of 5 salads. It’s honestly kept my immunity up for the past two+ years. If I get a cold – it’s a blip – it doesn’t settle in and stay with me for forever.
It has over 70+ of the most healthiest ingredients and over 30 superfoods. You’ll find things like chia seeds, flax, quinoa, acai, goji berry, chlorella, spirulina, spinach, wheat grass, ashwagandha, ginkgo, maca, yacon root, astragalus, rose hips, and the list goes on.
It will definitely give you a head start on nutrition, too. I’ve watched my group members get off medications and curb sweets cravings with it. One of my members likes to use it as her afternoon snack – so she doesn’t go for the hershey kisses
What’s the Performance Pack? Is that different from a Challenge Pack?
Yes, it is. The 22 Minute Hard Corps Performance Challenge Pack contains:
- 22 Minute Hard Corps Base Kit
- PT sandbag
- 30-day supply of Beachbody Performance Energize
- 30-day supply of Beachbody Performance Recover
- FREE 30-day premium trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club that lets you stream your workouts with Beachbody On Demand
All for just $10 more than what it would cost your for of a month of Shakeology.
What about the test group?
- Test group members will be expected to check in daily to our accountability group using the new challenge group tracker app.
- Members will follow the workout schedule as written for the entire 8 weeks of the program.
- Members will track their results for feedback and accountability
- Members will be given a variety of recipes, meal ideas, and snack options, but will be expected to follow the 22 Minute Hard Corps meal plan designed to help them lose weight, shred fat, and build muscle
- Members will replace one meal a day with nutrient dense Shakeology. Shakeology is a complete meal replacement
Need more information?
Ready to make me your coach – but not sure 22 Minute Hard Corps is the right program for you? Click here to create your FREE Team Beachbody account – and get me as your free coach. I’ll reach out to you and we can start talking goals – and how I can best help you meet them!
Ready to apply?