Have you been hearing all about these crazy little colored containers? Have they changed the life of someone you know? Is a friend at work singing the praises of portion sizes and clean eating? Are you CONFUSED? You are not alone, my friend.
Honestly, this program has been one of the most impactful programs I’ve ever seen. More of my coaching clients excel with the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme because it’s a program that places equal emphasis on exercise AND nutrition.
- Each workout is approximately 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week.
- Each workout has a modifier to show easier moves. The test groups included fit people as well as people with 100+ pounds to lose, to be sure that anyone could be successful with it.
- The nutrition plan uses specifically portioned food storage containers that take the guesswork from portion control – no weighing, measuring, or counting calories, carbs or points. If it fits in the container, you can eat it.
- There are no foods that are off limits. That means WINE and CHOCOLATE are allowed 🙂
- The nutrition plan also includes a restaurant guide 🙂
Why buy a Challenge Pack?
The 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack, which bundles the 21 Day Fix with a month of Shakeology is your best value – since the price is equal to buying a month of Shakeology – and then gets you the 21 Day Fix for an extra $30.
And I LOVE Shakeology – it’s a complete nutrition shake full of whole foods that’s designed to give you all the nutrients you need in a day – NOT JUST A PROTEIN SHAKE. Basically, it has the equivalent of 5 salads. It’s honestly kept my immunity up for the past two+ years. If I get a cold – it’s a blip – it doesn’t settle in and stay with me for forever.
It has over 70+ of the most healthiest ingredients and over 30 superfoods. You’ll find things like chia seeds, flax, quinoa, acai, goji berry, chlorella, spirulina, spinach, wheat grass, ashwagandha, ginkgo, maca, yacon root, astragalus, rose hips, and the list goes on.
It will last you through your first round of the 21 Day Fix and will definitely give you a head start on nutrition. I’ve watched my group members get off medications and curb sweets cravings with it. One of my members likes to use it as her afternoon snack – so she doesn’t go for the hershey kisses 🙂
Wait, what’s this 21 Day Fix Extreme?
Curious about the differences between the 21 Day Fix and the 21 Day Fix Extreme? Check out his handy chart: 21 Day Fix vs. 21 Day Fix Extreme
But how do you COOK on The 21 Day Fix?
When I first tried the 21 Day Fix, I was confused about how to cook meals on the fix – or how to adapt recipes to the meal plan. And then, my prayers were answered – Autumn Calabrese, the creator of The 21 Day Fix, announced she created a COOK BOOK!! What?!??! Something the world of 21 Day Fixers (including myself) has been clamoring for… it’s called FIXATE and it has more than 100 recipes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts
- Nutritional information and 21 Day Fix container breakdown for each recipe
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free recipes
You are NOT Alone!
Whenever you purchase a program or Shakeology from me – I become your coach. And I promise to not leave you in the dark. My whole goal as a coach is to help you meet your goals. So I will be working with you to finish your program, find healthy recipes and engineer your life to make sure you get the results you want!